
How about that lightning last night? While I generally love thunderstorms, I love 8 hours of sleep even more! I also love electricity and having hair that has been blow dried for work. My hair doesn't quite look the same "au naturale".
I had to physically hold Fiona under my covers so she would stop freaking out--FUN! Jana thought we might need to take cover in the basement :-) I was more concerned about the air conditioning being off due to losing power.
But, I managed alright with no lights. And I realized my pretty Lexis Nexis flashlight did NOT come with batteries. So I got ready by the light of my cell phone this morning (*note-not easy to put in your contacts with no light). The best part was that I still made it to the Rec center for a workout this morning. Being the idiot I am, I did not bring my stuff with me to shower there--in the air conditioning, with outlets for my hair dryer and lights. Lesson learned!
Oh well, it was a pretty fantastic light (and sound) show!
2 comments:
It was crazy! Glad lil' Fi was safe :)
That picture makes me want to hide in my closet.
Post a Comment