
Tonight at 8PM on CBS, the newest reality show, Greatest American Dog, will premier. Before you ask, the dog pictured above will not be on the show--but that's only because I didn't enter her and didn't even know it existed!
I know what you're thinking--reality television has gone too far this time! But, c'mon. You know you love American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. And maybe you won't admit it, but you've watched the Bachelor and America's Got Talent. So does it really seem that far off to watch a television show about man's best friend?
Even though America's Greatest Dog (see above) won't be featured, I'm looking forward to checking out this newest of reality tv shows! Enjoy ;-)
*Edit: I don't know what was going on with that original picture, but here is one just as cute!
3 comments:
I still do not see a pic of my lil fi:(
I see it! And she seems like the world's laziest dog to me.
Yay and there's my fi-bear!!! :)
Post a Comment