
I will be at the beach sipping on my favorite coffee from this adorable coffee shop. The flavor I love? Coconut crunch.
I happened to pass Bruegger's this morning on my way into work and noticed an advertisement for coconut coffee. I had to partake. It was delicious.
But, not quite as delicious as it will be when I am enjoying it on a deck of a beach house...or better yet, right in front of the ocean in a comfy beach chair.
61 days. That isn't bad at all.
6 comments:
Wow! I love that you found that picture. What a wonderful oasis at the beach. Plus, how wonderful that you got some coconut coffee today!
sounds like an amazing vacation! some days i feel like all i would need is a porch and the ocean to make me happy for the rest of my life!
Emily,
A porch, the ocean, AND J-Boog!
Liz, I read your blog often but think this is the first time I've posted. I'm totally *overwhelmed* with work this month. I mean...I'm slammed. I don't even have my taxes done. No time! Your entry made me stop and reflect on upcoming events. My respite--in four months--takes me to Washington, D.C. I'll be there a week and think about this relaxing, fun (!!) trip every.single.day. Thanks for reminding me vacations eventually arrive and the anticipation gets you through. Best--LisaMarie (one of Steve's work colleagues)
good point fuller, i change it to: the ocean, a porch and the hottest man ever -the j-boog himself- with me!
I often wonder if the anticipation of the actual vacation is better than the actual vacation! :)
Em-love that you commented at 3AM, while I am assuming you were at work.
Post a Comment