Tuesday, April 28, 2009

cake in a cup.

This is what Jana and I dined on while watching Biggest Loser last night. We've developed quite the (fattening) weekly habit!

But, seriously, you can make cake in a cup...in 3 minutes. 

Ingredients:

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
small splash vanilla
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

Mix first three ingredients well in a large coffee mug. Add egg and stir until mixed. Add rest of ingredients, mix well. Heat in microwave for 3 minutes-YUM. It might rise a bit over the top of the mug, but it won't explode or anything. I think it's enough for 2 people, but I suppose you could eat it all yourself. ;)

*It's even better with some ice cream on the side if you're feeling extra indulgent!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow!!! will definitely have to try this. i love easy cooking ;) thanks!

katy said...

fun, fun, fun!