What a fun weekend! My sister and I went up to Columbus for some shopping and eating and all that kind of fun stuff at Easton. The weather was perfect.
Here's Katy driving early Saturday morning on our way to Timmy H's (it saddens me how there are no Tim Horton's in Cincinnati)
Here we are on our way to a delicious dinner...
Here I am enjoying my comfy bed at the Hilton-my bed alone had 5 pillows!
And finally...the damage.
4 comments:
I am soo jealous! I hope to have a girls weekend one of these days... There is just something about the chemistry between sisters that can't be matched by anyone or anything else.
it was a blast... especially the time in between lunch and dinner :) too bad all i bought was a meat thermometer! ha ha ha
so the rest of the bags were yours, liz?!?! what did you buy?
all of those bags were liz's!!
Post a Comment