
Oh, my. I received a Vera Bradley catalog in the mail this week and spotted these pretty pens.
Writing with one of these would make lawyer-ing SO much more fun. Adorable! But, should I take the $19 splurge when I can get pens for free? Remember, the pens I get for free are NOT pink.* :)
*Note, the ink is not pink. That would be ridiculous.
4 comments:
Liz, is the ink pink? In that case, splurge. If not, look on ebay :)
And, as a teacher, I absolutely LOVE fun pens
I feel a little conspicuous commenting on a stranger's blog, but I have read your burger reviews on Cirque de Savory. Nothing like a little talk about food to bring women together.
My advice is to buy the pen. Maybe buy two, one for home and one for the office. If you are like me, you will spend the money somewhere else anyway and you won't have cute pens to show for it.
Also, the "Why should I buy this when I can get it for free?" argument robs us of fun stuff. I mean, you can go to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter and get dinner for free, right? But chances are, you will buy your own. Or maybe make it. Buy the pen, honey. :)
I completely agree, Julie! Thanks for justifying my office supply whim.
Katy- as my post clearly states, the ink is NOT pink. That would be unprofessional. ;)
i'd buy anything vera. a.n.y.thing.
Post a Comment