Well my morning began with realizing my car was hit over night. Then I got a lecture by the police office because: 1. I tried to report the incident via telephone and 2. I didn't know my license plate number.
Seriously, who knows their license plate number?
So, now my car has: only one working windshield wiper, 3 missing hubcaps, and now, a scraped up broken left front bumper. Sweeeeeeeet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
But it's paid for!
hang in there!
oh no!!! that totally stinks :( hope you got it all taken care of. and yeah.. i don't know my license plate # either. ;)
that is HORRIBLE!!! again, cincinNASTI!
Yes, Katy, Cincinnati is the only city where cars get hit when parked on the street.
Too many hookers and drug dealers on Dayton's streets for cars to have room to park.
ha ha steve.. so true, so true.
Post a Comment