Monday, April 20, 2009

Already quite a morning...

The good news is I made it into work on time despite being lost approximately three times on the West Side while navigating WITH a GPS system. Seriously, I think they make it a maze over there to keep non-west siders out. It is ridiculous. There are no right or left turns there. It's either "bear to the right" or "sharp right"-as in completely turn your car around and go the other way. And when I finally thought I had reached the right road to head downtown and instead realized I was on 75 North, I started crying...in my newly rented Ford Focus.

The bad news is that I left the keys to my apartment hooked on my car keys. My car keys are with my car on the west side being repaired from the little hit and run last week. The body shop closes at 5PM, so I can't go pick them up after work. So, that was cry #2 of the morning-in my office, with the door closed.

*sigh*

1 comment:

katy said...

oh no! Can you run out on your lunch? That is sad.