
Oh my. I just saw this beautiful red Keurig mini-brewer! Isn't it cute? Wouldn't this look perfect in my office at work? Yes, yes it would.
I'm trying to figure out if it would be a money saver... I spend $1.95 on a coffee 5 days a week. Every 45 coffees (i.e. 3 punch cards, I use a 15 coffees punch card deal) I get one punch card free (i.e. 15 coffees). This keurig costs $79.95 and the coffee runs around $12 for 24 cups.
I never was very good at math. I waaaant it. In red.
Ok, covet of new pretty little keurig is now over. :-)
6 comments:
Daily coffee bill now = $1.95
Daily coffee bill with Keurig (after purchasing machine) = $0.50
Purchase of machine = $79.95
Happiness that knowing you have the cutest little coffee maker ever AND it goes with those red pumps you like so much = Priceless.
Chris,
could you more obvious? her boyfriend happens to be a friend of mine (who is endorsing the apparent dark lord of all that is wrong with really wrong stuff) and if you're going to hit on Liz in such a public forum...well you've got another thing coming mister.
keep it in your desk drawer fella (the calculator and all those fancy pickup lines)
And here I thought I was just being ultra effeminate! I mean, red pumps, really? What guy uses THAT as a pick-up line?
Liz, I assure you, there were no pick ups intended. Hilarity, yes. Flirtation, no. Pay no attention to Sean. I don't mean just right now, just in general, pay no attention to Sean. He seeks it.
No worries! I actually do have a pair of red pumps that would match perfectly!
wow this is awkward - Liz you're coming on a little strong here.
You are also way out of Christopher's league. If you were major league...and you are...Chris is somewhere around t-ball or coach pitch.
and Liz, you have a man - clearly he's somewhere in the slow pitch category...maybe more of a fan of the game...but still, loyalty counts.
I swear to all goodness that I will purchase this an engagement present for you if Fuller ever ......
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
Post a Comment