My left eyelid is swollen and red. WebMD has diagnosed me with either a stye or the beginning of glaucoma. Let's hope for a stye. We should know in 3-5 days according to my web doctor.
On my run this morning, I didn't fall. Score 1 for Lizzy.
Normally, I turn out all lights when I sleep. Last night after reading New Moon (second in the Twilight series about vampires!), I decided to leave the kitchen light on while I slept because I was scared. True story.
Di*khead. That's the word I woke up to being screamed at 2:00a.m. when our male college-aged-partying-every-night-pot-smoking-neighbors got in a tuffle out on the fire escape. Good thing I had that kitchen light on.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. That's what I'm hoping today-brought one for lunch. Hopefully the only doctor I'll be seeing is my web doctor.
Yes, I am finally getting new tires this weekend! I've had the same tires on my car since I purchased it in May 2003. But, now what will I blame my bad driving on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment