
I just retrieved my lunch from the communal work fridge.
Problem: My salad dressing is frozen in its little container and won't pour.
Solution: Put salad dressing container in front of space heater and turned space heater to high.
Problem solved. Seriously, nothing can phase me.
I also voted today!!!!!!! You can vote early in Hamilton county. I have the sticker to prove it.
2 comments:
Why did you vote early?
Because I could. I went to the Board of Elections to change my address because I am technically registered still in Lucas county. I didn't want to have to do another provisional ballot. While there, the nice woman helping me told me I could "kill two birds with one stone" and go ahead and vote there. So I did. I already knew how I was going to vote. Hopefully nothing SHOCKING comes out in the next 30 days ;)
I'm pretty sure there are no take-backs with early voting.
Post a Comment