Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bullies


I am dealing with a bully. I want to write more about this bully, but I can't write about work on this blog. Or maybe I just did.

The bully is making my temper flare. I daydream that my boyfriend will drive to the city where the bully lives and punch him squarely in the face.

I know-that isn't appropriate, right? But I'm kind of tired of being sweet and nice to the bully. Maybe I need to borrow Katy or Jabs' "Just Say No to Bullying" t-shirt? That'd look nice under my black suit jacket in court.


*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this bully? Here are the steps with dealing with a bully...
1. Put your hand up and say, "stop, you are bullying me and I do not tolerate it."
2. Tell an adult that you told the bully to stop.
3. Beat him up in the bathroom when the teacher is not present.

Steve Fuller said...

I would love to punch someone in the face...especially in the city where this person lives.