1. One of my best friends from college, Nicole, will be here in 2 days...spectacular!
2. Large trash pick up was this week in my neighborhood. And it's kind of scary. People drive around in large vans and trucks and go "shopping" for other people's junk. We put out an old lawn mower, vacuum, 2 doors, and some garden fencing and by morning there wasn't much left. After all my skepticism, my sister and I spotted a really nice dresser and vanity mirror down the street--only to be swept up by someone in like 5 seconds. One man's trash really is another man's treasure...
3. I have a really bad paper cut. I HATE paper cuts. They seem so insignificant, yet are so painful.
4. I have GOT to get to bed early tonight. I love 8 hours of sleep, 6 hours--not so much.
5. Tonight will be awesome--marion's! The best pizza ever--where they count out the exact number of paper plates/napkins you use and only accept cash. Which reminds me a trip to the ATM is in order.
6. I don't have to work Monday...ahhh fabulous.
7. Flying Pig Marathon (well half for yours truly) Sunday!
8. Excited about seeing a man in tights Friday night...already got my ticket...did you?!?!
9. My car battery decided to die yesterday morning. Luckily it chose to do so at a gas station, and the gas attendant man was quite helpful in jumping the battery (and giving me an "amazingly low" estimate on a new battery). On another note, I need to learn how to use jumper cables. Actually, I need to purchase some jumper cables. I need like a "car knowledge 101" course...how to change a tire, use jumper cables, parallel park...
10. I ordered 3 new books...and I can't WAIT until they come :-)
that's all i got...it's been a slightly uneventful week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Liz, I am your number 9!!!! I can actually teach you those things! And changing your oil! And the ability to threaten stopping the car, trying to grab a toy thats gone awry and changing a cd all at once and I am your gal!
OK not so much changing your oil but adding oil.
"Car Knowledge 101" for parallel parking goes under the lesser known moniker of "The State Driving Test." See your local BMV for details ;)
FP 2007...here we come!
Good luck in the FP Marsha and Liz - my daughters are working a booth. Maybe someday I will get brave and run with you guys - but only half!!
MICHAEL NEEDS NUMBER 9 TOO!!!!
Thanks, Lori!! You are welcome to join our running crew anytime on your quest for bravery. :)
I can give you some info if you are interested.
Post a Comment