Keep a set of car seats in your backseat.
I am at the gym Monday night, and actually meet a guy who is nice and cute and I'm sure, perfect in every way. So we walk out to our cars together (I know, how romantic) and I'm guessing he's about to ask me for my number. I'm thinking how glad I am that I cleaned out my car over the weekend because he's peering in while we're chatting. And then...he spots two car seats in my backseat that I left in there after driving my niece and nephew around this weekend. And he bolts so fast I don't even get the chance to say hey those aren't for my kids!
Then I laughed...I mean, really? I swear this kind of stuff only happens to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait, he literally spotted them and an instant later he took off? That seems exaggerated. You didn't even have 2 seconds to slip in a, "Yeah, I had to drive my nephew and niece around all weekend."
I can't wait to read Part II.
Yeah, I second that Fuller...definitely waiting for Part II.
And yeah, gotta just laugh about that ;)
He spotted them as we were chatting and said "uh well hey see ya around" in an all of a sudden hurried kind of way, quickly moving away from the car.
I guess I could have said something...had I realized why he was leaving at that exact moment.
But, his tone went from super friendly to super awkward.
Post a Comment