It's definitely time for another feel good list...especially after Tuesday's weather!
1. Near 80 degree weather! And no rain, no clouds, just sunshine!
2. Getting out of work at 2PM on Tuesday so I could enjoy the awesome weather (ok, so I have to go in early on Thursday for "team" day...but still)
3. Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats--just bought them Sunday and they are amazing (especially soggy)
4. My dog recovering from her $130 dollar injury...poor girl.
5. The ergonomic-ization of my office! New chair, new furniture all around....I have never been so comfy at work!
6. Roller skating (nope, not rollerblading) for the first time since like 5th grade (and 6 year olds were faster, more skilled, and less fearful)
7. Running my daily 5 in shorts and outside...felt so good!!
8. A surprise RAISE at work...YAY!
9. Trying Skyline dip (with cool ranch doritos) for the first time...and loving it
10. Late night dog walk and it was still 70 degrees out!
No comments:
Post a Comment