Isn't it funny how often you hear people say "no regrets" like it's the philosophy of their life? I mean can we ever really have no regrets? Usually the only time I've muttered those words is right before I do something I most certainly will regret.
But, I hear this phrase thrown around all the time. I definitely don't think dwelling on mistakes is healthy or anything. But, even if you feel like you've learned a lot from your mistakes/experiences, you have to at least regret the times you've hurt other people. Maybe this is just the perfectionist in me, but I just can't live with no regrets. There are things I shouldn't have done, decisions I should/could have made differently.
I completely believe, though, that moving forward is important. Being positive is important. But, to me, "no regrets" is like a "who cares" approach to life. And, well, I care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment