1. My dog got invited to a birthday party. Not me, my dog. I wonder if I can just drop her off the way you drop off kids to a birthday party. Hmm.
2. Two Justin Timberlake songs have made their way into my running mix.
3. I got asked out on a date via telephone today at work based solely upon my voice being "the most pleasant voice I have ever heard." I have never met this person. If you have ever heard me speak...you may understand why this seems so strange on like 500 levels.
4. I paid $5 for a 4 pack of toilet paper. And no, this is not the triple roll pack. This is your basic Quilted Northern 4 pack. Ridiculous.
5. At the grocery store tonight, I saw a guy sporting a pink, one-size-too-small t-shirt and instead of making fun of him, I checked him out, and decided he was hot.
I mean, seriously, what is the world coming to? :)
Thank God spring is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. That's odd, yet cute.
2. Sad, but completely understandable.
3. You have a nice voice, the person on the other end, however, may make license plates for a living. If you catch my drift.
4. Two words: Sam's Club
5. Guys in pink are totally hot. Wow, I just sounded like Paris Hilton. Yikes!
So when's the big date?
A) With phone dude...
B) With pink shirt dude...
C) With Justin Timberlake...
Post a Comment