Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thunderstorms!

So tonight there is a big chance of thunderstorms...and I LOVE it. One of my favorite things is to fall asleep to rain and thunderstorms...with the lightening flashing all night. It's awesome.

I found this video of a thunderstorm...the video isn't that great, but the sounds are amazing. I seriously might start playing this while I sleep on repeat ;)

3 comments:

Bragg said...

you sleep on repeat? way to dangle your modifier there esquire.

i love spring for the thunderstorms. it's the best sound ever. especially when you're in a tent.

Liz said...

I feel like that would be really scary to be sleeping in a tent during a storm. Something about metal poles holding up a tent during thunder and lightening... :)

and i'm purposely ignoring your dangling modifier comment... !

Bragg said...

just keep ignoring that dangling modifier comment, but it doesn't make it go away ;-)

sleeping in a tent during a thunderstorm isn't too bad. unless you're on top of a hill in the middle of an open field with no trees for at least another 6 hills. usually in a tent, you're under a few trees which would absorb the lightning bolt on behalf of the tent.

you should get out more.