I'm frustrated. Maybe that's not the right word... I found out last week that I was misled previously when I thought I wouldn't have to work later hours at work. Come late May, I will start work at 2PM, which means I won't be done until 10 or 11PM. I think I'm so frustrated because the duration of this exciting shift will be the entire summer. I'm totally bummed.
See, the thing is, this change could potentially be just fine. I will have time in the morning to run, maybe even spend an hour or two at the pool. I will have more down time at work to work towards a promotion. Besides, it's still only 5 days a week, I will still have plenty of free evenings. And by the fall, I will likely have put in my time at the later shift and can move back up...but there's just something about summer evenings I will miss. Nighttime bbqs, playing cornhole while the sun goes down, walking my dog at dusk...I love summer, but I feel like working this late I am going to be missing out or something.
I realize this is not that crazy and I am making a big deal about nothing...but
Anyone know where I can get a teaching license and a job before summer starts ? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things will be ok... just remember the song
"oooo child, things will get easier, ooo child things will get brighter!" hehee... drink another hoegarrden and you'll be fine...
Post a Comment