
So 3 friends of mine at work and myself decided to form a golf foursome for the summer. Our first scramble is May 12 at 7:30 AM (yikes). I am so excited!
I am also sorely out of practice. I have not played golf since 2005. The bar exam kind of got in the way last summer.
We decided the nice thing about getting the shaft (pun intended) schedule-wise is we can play a round of golf once in a while before work...and get the cheap weekday greens' fees. Thrilling. :-)
Between finding a hot caddy (kidding) and purchasing a new golf wardrobe (again, joking) I have a lot do to before May 12!
Anybody know where any driving ranges are? :-)
I am also sorely out of practice. I have not played golf since 2005. The bar exam kind of got in the way last summer.
We decided the nice thing about getting the shaft (pun intended) schedule-wise is we can play a round of golf once in a while before work...and get the cheap weekday greens' fees. Thrilling. :-)
Between finding a hot caddy (kidding) and purchasing a new golf wardrobe (again, joking) I have a lot do to before May 12!
Anybody know where any driving ranges are? :-)
3 comments:
I know where a ton are.... in CINCINNATI
can we seriously go this weekend? i need it to feel like summer :)
Ditto on the "in Cincinnati" comment, but I love golf. Let me know if you want to play a round some weekend.
Post a Comment