Thursday, September 18, 2008

not a pretty picture

I just finished my morning review of cincinnati.com to read the headline stories. Take a look. The big picture on the website is of a boy eating dinner somewhere because he has no power.
Notice anything strange?


I did. His mohawk hair cut. What is the deal? I've seen so many mohawk haircuts on boys this past summer and I really do not understand this trend. It looks ridiculous. I think they even call them "faux"hawks because it's not all tall and spikey. The "faux"hawk is sick.



It's almost as bad as the rat tail, which was cool when I was an elementary kid.

1 comment:

katy said...

Ha ha ha!!! Rat tails are the sickest!! I noticed so many mohawks while at the pool this summer... I thought it was a Miamisburg, tatoo related deal, but now I'm seeing it catching on. It has not arrived in beavercreek with my students... yet...