
This morning when I left for my run, it actually felt like fall outside. It had just stopped raining and there was a slight fall-ish chill in the air. It's starting to be dark out during my entire run again...just further confirmation fall is here.
And you know it's fall when the NFL season starts! Sunday the Steelers take on the Texans at 1:00p.m. I'm really looking forward to getting our cable hooked up so I can spend lazy Saturdays watching college football and lazy Sundays watching the Steelers. mmmmm, fall.
Oh, and Graeters had candy corn at its store downtown! I think I will go pick up some for my candy dish in my office.
The only thing we're missing now are pumpkins and color-changing leaves. I can't wait.
5 comments:
I LOVE fall.. it makes me feel alive, refreshed, and optimistic. I don't love the Steelers and will leave it at that :o) I do love that you have been writing in your blog so often!
Steelers suck, candy corn sucks, and fall is sweet.
5 Superbowl wins to zero
and I love me some candy corn and shorts with a sweatshirt weather...
I have candy corn and peanuts on my desk now!!! :) and they will be gone by the end of the day :(
Candy corn is awesome! I love apples and anything made with pumpkin and th way the air smells when the leaves fall....Oh and new fall clothes :)
Post a Comment