Here is a snippet of the email my mom sent me today:
It's supposed to rain here, so we can't play golf. Boohoo.I read things like that and I wonder...why, oh why, am I not a teacher with summers off?!?!?
Have a good day at work.
Love, Mom ;)
I kind of wish my biggest stress during the day in the summer was whether it was going to rain and if I were going to get to play golf. ...
4 comments:
Don't get me started. You try working 20-25 hours per week, 8 months out of the year, while getting paid pretty good money, and THEN tell me how easy it is to be a teacher. Wait...
Liz, as I always say, it's just like the game of life. You chose to take your little car on the "professional" path... go into debt, and HOPE it works out in the end. Good Luck. I am off to... hmmmm... well do whatever:)
whatever on the 20-25 hours...
and yes liz, it is the life
hahaa...these comments are the best. esp. the go into debt part.
Post a Comment