I contend brunch is the best meal/food ever. I love breakfast food. This morning I had a feast--muffins, breakfast burritos, bacon, fruit salad, coffee, banana bread...and I just ate the leftover eggs and bacon and it was STILL delicious.
Tonight I watched a movie that showed little babies being denied aid because they weren't yet quite malnourished enough to actually need the food.
That discrepancy is disturbing. We are indulged, obese, and always satiated. I still haven't put into words my response to Irresistible Revolution...but, I know part of the reason I'm struggling with all this is because I know it requires change on my part. A change that will be reflected in my bank account (and the cushion/security I am attempting to create in my account with my new increase in income) and in the way I spend my time/vacation/weekends...stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment