Some stuff I thought about today...
1. I nearly had a panic attack thinking about committing to living in Cincinnati today.
2. My friend Holly takes the bar on July 24. She is studying like crazy. She'll do great. It seriously seems like yesterday we had our desks right next to each other and I was distracting her while she was trying to study for her comm final. Soon both of us will be lawyers, that's kind of scary.
3. I walked to my car in a downpour when I left work. The whole time I kept thinking how the rain was ruining my expensive leather sandals. Then I saw three homeless people huddled under this overhang, and well, I gained a little perspective.
4. I don't get guys at all. And I don't get the concept of "closure" after many years. Guys are just so strange.
5. Sometimes I try so hard to really understand God, to figure Him out. But, we can never really know all there is to know about God. Just think, if we did or if we would, He wouldn't be God, He'd just be another one of our idols. I mean that's faith...being sure of what we hope for, being certain of things we cannot see.
6. My right arm is sore from throwing a football last night. And if you saw me throw it, you'd know how ridiculous it is that I'm sore.
7. What is the big thing with Transformers? I feel like everybody but me is obsessed. What am I missing?
8. I am quickly realizing there are a lot of bad lawyers out there, who are doing a disservice to their clients. And I look forward to and seize every opportunity I can to point that out to the attorney, the client, and whoever will listen. Remember--just because they have the biggest ad in the phone book, doesn't mean they are the best.
9. I love 107.1FM. I don't even really like R&B/rap that much, but I am addicted to that station. And they play old-er stuff. There's nothing like a little JaRule (or whoever) in the morning to get you going (and remind you of things from college you thought you had forgotten!).
10. I will never outgrow fireworks. And last night was no exception. Love the sounds, love the sparkling fire. Being sleepy at work was completely worth it.
1. I nearly had a panic attack thinking about committing to living in Cincinnati today.
2. My friend Holly takes the bar on July 24. She is studying like crazy. She'll do great. It seriously seems like yesterday we had our desks right next to each other and I was distracting her while she was trying to study for her comm final. Soon both of us will be lawyers, that's kind of scary.
3. I walked to my car in a downpour when I left work. The whole time I kept thinking how the rain was ruining my expensive leather sandals. Then I saw three homeless people huddled under this overhang, and well, I gained a little perspective.
4. I don't get guys at all. And I don't get the concept of "closure" after many years. Guys are just so strange.
5. Sometimes I try so hard to really understand God, to figure Him out. But, we can never really know all there is to know about God. Just think, if we did or if we would, He wouldn't be God, He'd just be another one of our idols. I mean that's faith...being sure of what we hope for, being certain of things we cannot see.
6. My right arm is sore from throwing a football last night. And if you saw me throw it, you'd know how ridiculous it is that I'm sore.
7. What is the big thing with Transformers? I feel like everybody but me is obsessed. What am I missing?
8. I am quickly realizing there are a lot of bad lawyers out there, who are doing a disservice to their clients. And I look forward to and seize every opportunity I can to point that out to the attorney, the client, and whoever will listen. Remember--just because they have the biggest ad in the phone book, doesn't mean they are the best.
9. I love 107.1FM. I don't even really like R&B/rap that much, but I am addicted to that station. And they play old-er stuff. There's nothing like a little JaRule (or whoever) in the morning to get you going (and remind you of things from college you thought you had forgotten!).
10. I will never outgrow fireworks. And last night was no exception. Love the sounds, love the sparkling fire. Being sleepy at work was completely worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment