Monday, July 30, 2007

Stadium House Rocks...or Produces Lawyers

My college roomie just finished taking the Ohio Bar Exam. Congratulations Holwelsh. :-)

When are you moving down here so we can open up Brashear & Welsh, Attorneys at Law? (my name would go first alphabetically, it's just natural that way)

I'm proud of you, enjoy your vacation, you definitely deserve it!

There's something slightly scary about girls who thought drinking wine out of a box was "classy" and held dance parties in their window seat are now practicing law....but, I just think it's great ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Holly!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congratulations!! Hmmm...I think the shorter name should go first- Welsh and Brashear. It only makes sense. And- I don't know why you are using the past tense "thought box wine was classy" and "held" dance parties on the window. I thought those were going to be our main activities when I come to Cinci? Who doesn't want to see some sloshed lawyers doing keg stands out of a box on Franzia while singing "I will Survive" ????