Last night as I was pulling out of the Chick-Fil-A parking lot on my way to the Vineyard, I noticed a car driving really closely behind me-which I hate. As I made my way closer to the Vineyard, it seemed the car got even closer. So, I did what I normally do-slow down. It didn't work. I turned into the parking lot at the Vineyard, and the person seemed to get even closer. I thought to myself "what kind of person going to a church on a Tuesday night drives like such a maniac?" (No, I didn't think what kind of person going to church on a Tuesday night gets so easily consumed with road rage.)
I threw my hands up in disgust (no, I did not give any specific hand signals) at the close driver, pulled into a parking spot, and the person pulled in right next to me. I couldn't believe it.
Lo and behold, guess who was behind the wheel? None other than my roommate, Jana.
Oops...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i feel like you shouldn't broadcast this. on my behalf! in my defense, i KNEW it was liz and was just being funny :)
I was thinking it might have been Jana, but the fact that she didn't actually hit your car threw me off.
That is hilarious!!! I love it! I was thinking, I wonder if it was jana while I was reading it. To her defense, she's an excellent snow driver!
you guys are hilar!
Post a Comment