I do. I've only ever eaten my Dad's ribs, though (the ones he cooks-not his actual ribs). They are the best in the world (I don't need to try all the ribs in the world to know this). Everyone raves about Montgomery Inn, but I've never been.
Maybe now is as good a time as ever. Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse is celebrating 20 years in business and Feb. 22-26 is offering all you can eat ribs and saratoga chips for $19.89 (the year it opened).
Tasty. So, really, are they as good as everyone says? And I definitely think I could eat my $19.89 worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When we lived in Las Vegas I always had anyone that came to visit bring us Montgomery Inn sauce. We actually found a bar in Vegas that was owned by a guy that used to live in Loveland. He had Montgomery Inn ribs flown in and served them in the bar. He also made his own version of Skyline. Oh and we got to watch Bengals games on Sunday.So I guess what I am saying is they are that good - although for healthier reasons I always get the chicken.
Okay really? You have to go to Montgomery Inn just to go. It's a must. Do you go to DC without visiting the Lincoln Memorial? Same rules apply.
Ribs are all about how tender they are. Fall-off-the-bone-ability. The sauce matters, sure. But the best sauce on tough ribs still makes for crappy ribs. Montgomery Inn sauce is tangy. Some people like sweet, some tangy.
For some reason the part about you not eating your father's actual ribs cracked me up.
Ummm are we going?
I think ribs are ribs.. what makes Montgomery Inn unique is the sauce and the atmosphere. I love me some saratoga chips, too.. yummm
Post a Comment