Monday, February 23, 2009

Ew.

Why can't they make vitamins for adults that do not taste absolutely disgusting? I decided I need to be more healthy and part of that is taking a multi-vitamin daily. I've done it in the past, but forgot why I stopped.

Today I remembered. The taste is absolutely revolting. I buy the One a Day Women's type of vitamin and seriously it is sick. It's nearly impossible to swallow without wanting to gag. And even when I do, it leaves this gross, lingering taste in my mouth.

Children's vitamins taste delicious! They even have gummie varities. I want the same for adults! Maybe they already exist? If so, PLEASE recommend asap. I am dying here.

3 comments:

katy said...

I totally agree. They make me gag, let alone if you take them on an empty stomach, watch out!

Jamie said...

You can take 2 flintstones to equal one adult vitamin.. I used to do that back in the day when I couldn't swallow pills.

Anonymous said...

Adult Gummy Vitmains below..they taste great..you can find them at Target

http://www.nwnaturalproducts.com/vitafusion/home-page.php