No, seriously it is. I didn't think it was when my alarm went off at 5:05a.m. I didn't think it was because I have to work late tonight. I didn't think it was when I realized I put my contacts away last night without covering them in saline solution. But, once I walked into the spinning class and the instructor promised an hour of all 80's songs that gained their popularity from MTV, I knew it would be a fantastic day.
Growing up, I used to wake up an hour early to watch MTV while I ate breakfast. I don't even think MTV plays music anymore. They just have those porn-like television shows like the Real World. (That show was SWEET when it first started with Pedro and Puck, etc...today it is like they try to find all the skanky co-eds and put them all in a room together with 25,000 gallons of alcohol and see what happens. So stupid.)
From 6AM-7AM I got to workout to some of my favorite songs by artists like: Bon Jovi, Madonna, Journey, etc. The entire time the instructor kept apologizing for the songs and I wanted to say "hey, I'm not embarrassed I know the lyrics to every song played this morning..."
It was great.
In other news, my intelligent, handsome boyfriend is debuting his online story today. You should read it...http://fullerblogisode.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no about your contacts! That is horrible!!! I am so jealous of the spinning class. I don't even go to mine anymore because the lady always plays this "no lyric" techno... it totally S*CKS (I do not allow my students to use the word... sucks... so i guess i should not as well)
Post a Comment