I was all nervous about what to wear to work today. Should I wear my new Steelers bracelet? Bring my new Steelers pen to sign all of today's pleadings with? I haven't done that all season, so would shaking things up affect the game? eeek! Then I started thinking about what I would wear to the game on Sunday...jersey or lucky t-shirt? Bandana on Fi or no bandana? SO much pressure!
Or maybe I should buy her this pretty dog tag and get it overnighted?
Then, I realized...oh it really doesn't matter ;-) Superstition is fun, though, yes?HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
And to preserve our relationship, Steve and I have agreed not to watch any playoff games together. he he he...I'm 100% serious.
3 comments:
ummm i have my bracelet and shirt on! Go steelers!!
SICK.
I think that was a good decision to not watch any games together. :)
Post a Comment