
*Cleaning off your car is more important than you think. Even though you may believe you can competently drive with just a little hole scraped away on your front windshield, the driver behind you is being pelted with the snow you failed to dust off your car. This makes it quite dangerous for the driver behind you. In fact, she may have to swerve a little onto the shoulder just so she can see-and as we all know-the shoulder is rarely plowed or salted, making it quite slick.
I am so glad I bought new tires this fall! My drive into work was easy as pie.
2 comments:
I just hope tomorrow isnt as snowy as it says! Yikes
that picture is really pretty darn funny. :) i've seen a ton of people driving around like that! although i did have a piece of ice roughly half the size of my hood fly off and crash onto the ground behind me on col glenn hwy the other day. i hadn't been able to get it off before that!
Post a Comment