our dvr isn't taping this yet!!! remember how it sucks and got messed up last night? its cause i was trying to dvr it...its a conspiracyif you get home first make sure you dvr that baby!!
What????????? The TV was working this morning, I will be sure to DVR it the second I get home.
All I know is that I love Charlie on Party of Five, and therefore will think Jack is the man... :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
our dvr isn't taping this yet!!! remember how it sucks and got messed up last night? its cause i was trying to dvr it...its a conspiracy
if you get home first make sure you dvr that baby!!
What????????? The TV was working this morning, I will be sure to DVR it the second I get home.
All I know is that I love Charlie on Party of Five, and therefore will think Jack is the man... :)
Post a Comment