Tons of flakes here
but no freaking delay. so whatever. worthless to me
Lucky girl - wish I could be in jeans and my uggs I got for Christmas :) I'm hoping for school to get cancelled tonight - it is too darn cold!
If it's going to be cold, gray, and murky, ...I'd prefer snow. At least there's then the possibility of getting out of work early, or coming in late.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tons of flakes here
but no freaking delay. so whatever. worthless to me
Lucky girl - wish I could be in jeans and my uggs I got for Christmas :) I'm hoping for school to get cancelled tonight - it is too darn cold!
If it's going to be cold, gray, and murky, ...I'd prefer snow. At least there's then the possibility of getting out of work early, or coming in late.
Post a Comment