On Saturday, I watched lots of food network, had a great run on the treadmill, and ate a delicious dinner prepared by Steve-YUM. I can't say enough how lucky I am to have a boyfriend who cooks! I also enjoyed watching Tennessee lose to Baltimore. Craziness.
Then came today....ahh perfection. I sported the Parker jersey--um, did he have an amazing game, or what? Fi wore her bandana. I did my work with my Steelers' pen and it all worked in our favor! Ben played so well...it was fantastic. I was making all kinds of noise in my apartment alone-I was really embarrassed when someone knocked asking for ketchup and I was all alone and he said "with all that noise, I figured you all were having a party." Um, nope. Just me. And my dog. *sigh*
I also made some delicious pasta AND jambalaya to have for lunch/dinner this week. YUM. Here are a few pics from my Sunday...
2 comments:
In the words of R. Ray... "YUM-O!" Looks delish.
Also, LOVE fi's bandanna! So cute! Go Steelers! I had to "watch" the game through the internet since my directv sucks and cannot find my satellite, which is still on my roof.... grrrrrrr
ok - so for me it was a case of who I dislike the most and San Diego won. I absolutely think Phillip Rivers has no class. But sorry Liz, I will be rooting for Baltimore and their rookie quarterback next weekend.
Post a Comment