But, I will spare a moment to share two things:
1. My eye will not stop twitching. It may be the most annoying thing in the entire world. And it's been doing it since I was in court this morning. Puh-lease eye, puh-lease stop.
2. I got $500 worth of Ann Taylor clothes for $66 dollars yesterday. Amazing, no? You should be impressed.
That's all. Back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hate when my eye twitches - it is the most annoying thing.
I am impressed at your shopping skills - I love to get deals like that. Was it Ann Taylor Loft?
I had an eye twitch for 3 months one time. No lie. I can try to get my medical transcripts if you don't believe me. I went to the doc twice for the same twitch. One time I even got muscle relaxers! Then, one day it just stopped. They determined the cause to be stress.
However, I have never gotten a deal like that at Ann Taylor. No one-upping on that one.
Ummm...didn't you just tell me on Saturday one of your New Year's resolutions was to not shop for bargains that you don't need? Hmmm...
Steve! How dare you expose my hypocrisy ;) In my defense, I had two gift cards and I only bought things I could wear to work-no cheap t-shirts or sweaters.
And yes, it was Ann Taylor Loft-the one by my sister is closing so everything was very cheap.
And yes, eye is still twitching.
Post a Comment