Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Attention Ladies

January 20 is your day. According to cincinnati.com, on January 20, 2009 to settle an ongoing class action lawsuit (which alleged price fixing), you are entitled to a $20 bottle of make up from several different name brand make up companies, including Clinique, Lancome, and Chanel. 

Here's the best part-all you have to do is show up! Go to Macy's, Dillard's, Sak's...whatever department store is near you. You don't need anything but a love for fun beauty products!

The complete list of products available can be found here

I will be at the downtown Macy's, oh, say around noon? Great, see you there ;)

3 comments:

ylmurph said...

how sexist is this? What, guys don't wear makeup all of a sudden?
I'll bet Steve is ticked.

katy said...

wow! that is so fun! let's go together

Lori said...

I will be on a plane coming home from Las Vegas - boo - oh wait I am going where it is 70 and sunny - ok I'll give up my free stuff :0)