Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seriously, what is wrong with people?

If you want proof that we live in a disgustingly broken world, all you have to do is read the comments that people in this area leave on news stories at Cincinnati.com.

For instance, I was just perusing this story about the woman murdered on Christmas Eve allegedly by her violent, ex-boyfriend. The same types of comments were left on the news stories surrounding the death of the young lady from Crossroads Church. Some of the comments people leave are absolutely stunning, unbelievably insensitive, and honestly I can't think of words to describe them. Callous, disrespectful, idiotic-yes.

As if the crime itself wasn't evidence of how messed up the world is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ignore them, don't let them get to you.

Happy Holidays!

Lori said...

I had to quit reading those people on Cincinnati.com. It made me sad that people have nothing better to do than bash others. My grandma always said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything".