Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The good, the bad, the ugly.

Update: The good, the bad AND the ugly all rolled into one-my secret santa gave me a HUGE bag of m&ms today. Good in that they are amazingly delicious. Bad in that it will take everything in me to not eat them ALL day long. Ugly is my addiction to these treats... ugh.

The Good: I somehow lost my coffee card that gets a daily punch from Kitty @ Kitty's coffee in my office. Kitty let me off the hook! No punch and no 1.95 charge. How sweet, no? (Unfortunately I was also going to get one for my secret santa...but she is SOL!)


The Bad: At my 6am spinning class this morning, we had the option to have a "christmas" ride-meaning the workout would be done to upbeat Christmas music. OF COURSE, I voted yes. But since only 3 other people in the class (out of about 40) voted yes, we were voted down and had to listen to a mix that actually featured a song by Hanson. Good God. Those Scrooges deserved it I suppose...


The Ugly: The roads in Cincinnati! All that white snow everywhere made the commute treacherous! Oh wait... Good thing we wasted all that salt when we have a salt shortage in Hamilton County!! Can't wait til we have a blizzard in March with no salt. One more ugly-Ms. Barky McBarkerton who awoke me at 4:30a.m. because the dog in the upstairs apartment was barking. Lovely. Maybe they should have an apartment together where they just bark all day long.

Anyone looking for a last minute Christmas gift for yours truly-how about Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog...and Your Life by Cesar Millan.


I'm not even joking.

3 comments:

katy said...

I am jealous of your coffee break! Yay! :) Fi, stop barking!

Lori said...

This post cracked me up!

Sarah said...

i LOVE cesar! :) too bad he's taught me nothing about being a pack leader though. maybe i just don't listen well enough. :) good luck with fi!