awwww fi! she is so cute :)and i'm not so sure about those being the *prettiest* ornaments.. hmmmm.. :)we missed you on christmas!
Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gift! I loved the wine glasses and can't wait to try the wine! I have ordered my bookbag too! I hope you had a great holiday with your family!
It just wasn't as fun without you.. we didn't even play nerts! Hope you had a great time at home with your family. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
awwww fi! she is so cute :)
and i'm not so sure about those being the *prettiest* ornaments.. hmmmm.. :)
we missed you on christmas!
Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gift! I loved the wine glasses and can't wait to try the wine! I have ordered my bookbag too! I hope you had a great holiday with your family!
It just wasn't as fun without you.. we didn't even play nerts! Hope you had a great time at home with your family. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment