Monday, December 01, 2008

Back at it

What a fantastic break! 4 days off work felt great. I spent my time doing the following:

-eating (a lot)

-shopping (Rookwood was the only "mall" I hit up on Black Friday. And I waited until 2PM.)

-getting a new gym membership at Urban Active (this morning at the gym I ran into a girl who lived in my hall freshman year AND in my house my sophomore year of college-nuts!)

-meeting Steve's family (15 months is just the right time to meet your significant other's family ;) )

-reading (my Dad brought me 2 new books from Toledo)

-watching movies on TV (which may be the most annoying thing ever due to commercials, but I sat through Braveheart and The Way We Were...yes, I was veeerrry lazy)

-cooking (two apple pies and one green bean casserole-what's the big to do about that? Green bean casserole is gross. Mostly because mushrooms are sick.)

-sleeping (on Thursday night and last night I went to bed before 10PM. Amazing)

-wrapping presents (yes, I'm so neurotic that I like to wrap them as I buy them! This proved to be a bad move when I wrapped my Dad's gift only to learn he already bought it for himself.)

-watching THE STEELERS... wearing my lucky shirt. I have not washed the shirt now for 3 (or is it 4?) games. Don't judge-I wear a long sleeve under it, so that makes it clean, right? he he he


The lucky shirt...(pretty isn't it?)

3 comments:

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

I was really digging the post, ... and was even trying to come up with something witty about meeting Steve's folks, ... and then I get to the pic, which just sucked the life out of me.

katy said...

I love the steeler's shirt! NICE! And the pie was D-lish

jmjana said...

um...i feel like you have 4 gym memberships