
This is a pic of my two best friends from college who I don't see NEARLY enough :) We can go 2 weeks + without talking and pick up right where we left off. The friendship requires very little maintenance, but I know I can count on them. I love that. I've only ever had a few close friends. I've had lots of acquaintances, but only a handful of very close-tell-nearly-everything friends. I cherish them. But, sometimes diverse opinions are interesting too...sooooo
Would you rather have a big group of friends or one very close friend?
6 comments:
definitely one very close friend. you can't go very deep with tons of people (at least i can't), and it's really easy to get into unhealthy stuff if at least one close friend doesn't 'have your back', keeping you accountable, being someone you can call in a pinch, etc... i really think that's necessary for health and growth.
Easy, one friend.
ONe friend, or one sister :) They are always there, even if her dog barks all night long...
Big group.
Fuller's mom.
i tried to post picture here, but i wasn't able to. it was going to be a picture of you with a broken foot, wearing a bridesmaid dress. a large group of friends wouldn't risk crippling themselves for life just to walk down the aisle without crutches. one good friend always knows how to make you feel better, says things most people only think, makes you laugh, and most importantly- you pick up right where you left off, no matter how much time goes by. plus, if the other person only has one friend, you can always count on that person being available :)...now, if that one friend didn't leave the way in Dayton!
Post a Comment