Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Would you Rather 5

Growing up, when our family would travel my dad, would always listen to talk radio. Usually it was sports and once in a while sports commentary. Half the time the station would barely come in and all we could hear was static. It was awful if your batteries ran out of your walkman (back in the day before ipods) before you got to the next rest stop.
So the other day I was driving back fron Cincinnati and I started listening to talk radio. It was the only thing that would keep me awake. And I kind of enjoyed it--sick, I know.

So here goes:

Would you rather forever have to listen to sports/talk radio in your car or nothing at all? (and no you can't pick out WHAT sport--it all depends on which station comes in best)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely listen to something... I can't stand silence in the car.. but then again, it is so annoying when it is all static. This really leaves me in a quandry. Thank god for my ipod carger/player for my car :)

Anonymous said...

Sports radio...as long as it isn't Jim Rome.
Annie
I am having weird commenting issues.

Anonymous said...

such a no-brainer
talk radio is the best

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liz! I checked out your website and laughed to see your "Would you rather..." blogs. Erin, Rich, and I play that game all the time! It can get quite out of hand:) Anyway, I'd prefer to listen to talk radio...I have to admit that I do listen to local news in the morning on the way to work. That is, if I'm not listening to a book on CD. Yes, I'm a nerd.

Devon