
I volunteered (and volunteered Katy) to make all the Christmas cookies for my family this year. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking considering I have no time off work except for this Wednesday and Christmas day. Katy will be making buckeyes and chocolate covered pretzels, but between now and Friday evening I need to have about 10-12 different types of bars/cookies made!
Sooo...what are your favorite cookies? I know I am making oatmeal raisin and snickerdoodles because, well, they are my favorite...but other than that I really can't decide. HELP!
p.s. I have this cookbook called the Cookie Bible, and I tried to browse through it and seriously I think it has more pages than a real bible...so any ideas are welcome:)
6 comments:
break and bake, baby. that's what i always do. :)
ok this is my fave
I can try and get you some of my gmas cookie recipes
There are peanut fingers (my fave) and you can do the peanut butter with kisses, and you can do classic sugar with icing
and you can do potato chip cookies (my other fave) ask katy i think she's had those :)
Snowballs...the kind you EAT, not throw at passing cars.
shortbread... amazing
chocolate covered oreos
nutter butters
oatmeal chocolate chip
-the holy trinity of cookies
Jana,
You can't have 2 faves. You just can't. By definition, only one can be your fave.
"My other fave" is just impossible. It just is.
Post a Comment