
I was listening to the radio the other morning and they were talking about this new game "Would You Rather" and I had flashbacks to high school/college parties and couldn't believe somebody was making money off this (which I am pretty sure was also a book). Who doesn't remember ridiculous discussions of why it would be better to lose one leg rather than both your arms, and then as you got older some slightly racier questions were posed. (Ok, if you never played this game you were either uncool--jk--or deprived).
So, in honor of this game coming out, I thought I would devote Wednesdays to a ridiculous question, because who couldn't use a little mid-week amusement...(and I will TRY to keep my questions from being too disgusting or inappropriate ;) )
Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone OR stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate?
8 comments:
Is the person I hate hot?
someone i hate FOR SURE
and ps. do you not LOVE bob and tom??? is that what you were listening to?
someone i hate.
Jana it was from Bob and Tom, how'd you know? And I'd bet you'd for sure want someone you hate there if they brought licorice along (sorry couldn't resist ;) )
I wonder if the longer you were on the island, the hotter the person who came along would get? I'd want someone else there...it'd be hard to gather food and sticks for a fire by yourself, especially if you are as short as I am.. :)
ok i change my argument. well not really. but i dont know of anyone that i hate. but i would want them on the island FOR SURE if they were a guy - and i think they would get hotter...but then i dont know cause i keep thinking about the farting narc and am like, sick...dont think he could get hotter
and i wouldnt mind a girl cause we can chat all day long and never get bored :)
and SICK on the licorice. you are nasty mcnasterson
Um, I don't think it is Liz that is the nasty mcnas.
What's up with the licorice? And how did you know how to spell licorice?
i knew how to spell licorice b/c well i am pretty sure it's common knowledge...and i will let jana tell you her experience with the candy...and what a fine experience it was ;)
Post a Comment