Sunday, November 12, 2006

25th Post...What If...



Hey it's my 25th post. Exciting, eh? I thought I'd do something fun. When I was little I used to spend two weeks in the summer with my grandparents in PA. I asked a lot of questions as a kid. Curiosity breeds intelligence, right? Well, one summer my grandma got so irritated with my questions I was limited to 3 "what if" questions a day. (And no, I couldn't save them up, believe me I would have if I could have.) So in honor of 25 posts, here are 25, count 'em, 25 what if questions. Enjoy... :)

1. What if the Steelers shock the world and end the season winning it all?
2. What if my dog stopped thinking my dirty laundry was her bed or her chew toys?
3. What if I spent less time complaining at work and more time smiling and doing nice things for my co-workers?
4. What if I realized that there can be more to dinner than either chipotle or cereal (or lean cuisines)?
5. What if I learned how to make decent coffee instead of paying 1.50 every day for it?
6. What if I learned how to be good at ping pong and became the ultimate champion?
7. What if we laughed more often and worried less?
8. What if we spent more time outside or with friends and less time in front of the computer or the tv?
9. What if life, the greatest cereal ever, had never been created?
10. What if coaches stopped using running as a punishment and teachers stopped using writing as a punishment?
11. What if i was more grateful?
12. What if there was a beach 25 minutes from your house, would you go often?
13. What if I finally cleaned out the trunk of my car?
14. What if I got DVR?
15. What if Jana started eating licorice again?
16. What if I really did have to wear suits everyday to work?
17. What if Katy's bladder wasn't the size of the period at the end of a sentence? (i know--fewer bathroom stops on the way home!)
18. What if I really did lift three days a week like I intend every Monday and fail every Sunday?
19. What if I had a job I was passionate about?
20. What if Annie and I had gone head to head in the obstacle course on Saturday?
21. What if I thought about serving and loving my sister more?
22. What if someone figured out how to stop wrinkles, and well, aging in general?
23. What if Chipotle was actually good for you and your doctor required you to eat it more?
24. What if people said hi when you passed on the street or at work instead of feeling awkward or waiting for you to say it first?
25. What if you really read all 25 what if questions?

4 comments:

jmjana said...

a) you went there again. really?
b) chipot isn't good for you????? crap.
c)i would go to the beach every day
d) cheerios is the best. period.

Bragg said...

I did read all 25 questions.

The Steelers aren't going to win it all.

Making good coffee is really easy.

And if you got DVR, your life would be revolutionized for the better.

Annie Michael Murphy said...

1. Cinnamon Life...ahhhh. THE GREATEST cereal in the history of ever.

2. My dad yelled at me so bad when I was little for all my what ifs.

Liz said...

though cheerios is good, life is the ultimate. it's a good mixer cereal. I love to have 2-3 different cereals in my bowl in the morning. And ya, cinnamon life is awesome! wasn't college great where you could go in the dining hall and select from 50 diff cereals?