Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank YOU!



So it's nearly Thanksgiving. This might not make sense because as I am writing Jana is pretending she is not falling asleep while we catch up on some tivo. It's a little hard to concentrate because every so often she wakes up and makes some crazy, nonsensical comment. Anyways, I am taking a break from would you rather wednesdays to honor Thanksgiving with a random list of things for which I am thankful. Here goes:

I'm thankful:
1. I don't live on Wysteria lane (sorry it's what I'm watching right now and yikes)
2. I DO live with my twin!
3. I know somebody named Jana and somebody named Annie
4. For new friends
5. I will have my car paid off soon!
6. I passed the bar, have a job, and can pay my bills.
7. I have changed A LOT in the last 4 months...for the good:)
8. I don't have a brain aneurism (sp?)(which is what Jana just said--speaking of nonsensical)
9. I like to run.
10. I have a family to eat dinner with on Thursday.
11. I have 5 days off until I have to work again.
12. For conversations that answer questions, or that stir up more questions and more conversations--it's cyclical
13. That Jana has tivo
14. That the holiday season is upon us--and all that it entails (even the craziness-including the Christmas versions of Delilah that make me cry)
15. That I have the cutest dog in the world (and for Jana and Katy's and potentially Sarah's pet sitting skills when necessary :) )

It's kind of silly to make a list. Let's face it, I have it good. But, sometimes it's fun to stop and realize just how good. Too often I forget how much God has provided for me and I just wish for more. So, for now, it's about being grateful and excited for what's next :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
(p.s. precious moments are kind of scary)

1 comment:

jmjana said...

ok really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!
i am TICKED because i thought that pic was deleted by me when i went on your bloggy
but nope
its there and its SICK