
Today was fun. No work and i got to spend the day with my family in Columbus. The swearing in ceremony was at 2 PM and the Supreme Court swore in 1000 new attorneys today. Kinda scary, huh? I was so glad my family could take off work and come. Plus I was able to see some fun people from law school. All in all a very celebratory day, good times from the actual ceremony down to the drive back from Columbus (Katy and I definitely had a major sing along that ranged from Cat Stevens "Peace Train" to FreakNasty "Da Dip"--it was hilarious, and if anyone drove by us, they surely would have been entertained). I also got my first piece of mail addressed "Elizabeth S. Brashear, Esq." How exciting ?:) Days like this are great. Tomorrow, back to reality and WORK... Here are some pics of the day!
Obviously, inside the lights were too weird to get good pics.




2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS LIZ!!!!! What an accomplishment- you should be very proud. Now you can help ME study for July 2007 :).
I love those Brashear girls, both Katy and Liz, teachers and esquires, Fionas mom and Fionas aunt. I love them, just love em.
Post a Comment