Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Would You Rather Part 3



So I am seriously craving some ocean right now--it's gotten so bad I find myself looking up air fare to the beach at work even though I have no vacation days left until the new year. Thus, that is the thought behind today's question...


Would you rather wake up on Christmas morning to a blanket of fresh fallen snow OR wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach?

14 comments:

stef shaffer said...

SNOW!!! are you kidding? for sure snow... but then around mid jan. go to the beach. Christmas needs snow though.

anyways- it was good to see you too! hopefully see ya again in a month!

jmjana said...

snow FOR SURE

Annie Michael Murphy said...

wow i thought this would be beyond a landslide in favor of the beach, i guess i was wrong. i have done both and it isn't even close, waking up at the beach on christmas. snow is for punks.

Bragg said...

...Annie Michael Murphy is for punks!

Snow is the shizznite!!

And come on, a beach is not going to be the place to build a fire in the fireplace and drink cider while watching Christmas Vacation, nor A Christmas Story, nor How the Grinch Stole Christmas, nor...well you get the point.

Liz said...

Though snow definitely can be pretty and fun to play in, tan lines at Christmas time seems AWESOME...

Annie Michael Murphy said...

annie is the junk, stevebragg is the punk. HA.

and liz i guess its you and me...lets go on vaca. i know katy has to be with us too.

Bragg said...

yeah well, you're the one...with the ...thing and the punk to make a...


Snow is awesome! Take your little vacation to the beach. Just don't complain when I'm sledding it up and having a snowball fight with Fuller in the back yard and you're jealous about how much fun we're having.

pssssht...the beach...get a load of this pucky

Steve Fuller said...

Last year, when we had that huge snow in the afternoon, and it took everyone like 5 hours to get home, once I made it home, me, some people in the Riddle House, and the neighbor kids spent a couple hours sledding, having snow ball fights, and laughing like crazy.

I like it when the whole world stops and adults act like little kids. I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

hard to say, but Christmas seems to call out for snow. It is the only time of the year I don't mind it. Rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, and a cozy house makes it very fun. The best is a tremendous snow storm that lasts past when I have to go to school again, thus prolonging Christmas vacation. Snow Days RULE.

Annie Michael Murphy said...

I will never complain about you guys having fun in the snow. If I am going to laugh and have to have melted snow or water on me then I am laughing it up building sandcastles at the beach, with beach water.

Bragg said...

while i'm enjoying the catching of snowflakes on my tongue and eating the pure, white snow, you can enjoy coughing up sea spray and blowing it out your nose. watch out for crabs and jellyfish.

Anonymous said...

I order snow for Christmas - the snow of my fantasies that falls only on the grass where it belongs.

Annie Michael Murphy said...

pure white snow? i am sure you male types pee on it as soon as you go outside.
and are you implying im a whale steve bragg with the blowing of the sea spray?!?!
YOU watch out for crabs and jellyfish!

Bragg said...

Now Annie, I never implied that you were a whale. I merely said that every time one goes to the beach, there is the inevitable swallowing or inadvertent breathing of sea water which causes extreme choking and vomiting. Enjoy!!