Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Would you Rather Part 2




"You taught me everything I know about exterior illumination" --Clark W. Griswald

I am in the process of deciding how to illuminate the exterior of my sister's house for Christmas, so in that spirit:

Would you rather have your house/trees decorated in those fat old-fashioned multi-colored bulbs or just plain little white lights and maybe some candles in the windows?


(Annie and I were talking last night and we were discussing would you rather wear tight skinny jeans every day to work for a month or a tube top --qualifications: no shirt over the tube top and your shirt has to be tucked in the skinny jeans--but I really couldn't see a time I would ever pick the tube top, so I thought the answers might be too predictable;) )

5 comments:

Annie Michael Murphy said...

Little white lights, no contest.

And I'd be sick that day at work.

Steve Fuller said...

White lights and tube top for me.

Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously? You are all a bunch of traditionalists. You might as well live with the Puritans...


BIG, FAT, COLORED LIGHTS!!! IT screams 50's christmas... (think A Christmas Story) They ROCK... Christmas is about well, Jesus, but also about festivity... smiles... walking around the neighborhood and seeing lights... I don't know about you, but when I see a house lit up with white lights, I think, aww that's nice, but when I see big, fat colored lights, I think YES! It's christmas time!!!

We are putting up colored lights outside. (BIG FAT ONES in case you were wondering;) )

Anonymous said...

Whoa, 813 Merry John needs to RELAX a bit. :)

heehee....

ylmurph said...

it pains me that this is even up for debate...

big tacky green, red, blue lights or nice tasteful white lights?

no brainer